Online payment systems have become a trend among the people of all ages. Be it electricity bill payment or sending money to a friend, peer-to-peer money transfer apps like PayPal, Cash App, always stand out as the safest and most secure platforms. Since both the applications have gained trust and popularity among millions of users, some inter-related queries are often asked. One of the most common questions is – ‘Can you send money from PayPal to Cash App?’
Well, there is no direct method to send money from PayPal to Cash App. But there is an alternate option for PayPal to Cash App transfer and vice versa.
How can I transfer money from PayPal to Cash App?
Here are the two simple steps that you need to know to send money from PayPal to Cash App:
- Send the amount from PayPal to your bank account
- Using browser
- On mobile devices
- Transfer funds from bank account to Cash App wallet.
How can I send money from PayPal to Cash App? – A Detailed Description
STEP 1 – Method to send money from PayPal to Bank using browser:
- Open PayPal.com in your web browser.
- Log in PayPal account using correct credentials (email address or mobile number and password).
- Locate ‘Wallet’ at the top of the screen and click on it.
- Tap ‘Transfer to your bank’ option.
- Select the bank account to which you want to transfer money and hit ‘Next.’
- Mention the amount of funds you are interested in transferring.
- Click ‘Continue’ and then press ‘Transfer Now.’
Read Also >> How to fix a Cash App payment failed error?
Once the funds are transferred from PayPal to the bank, you can now add that amount to the Cash App wallet. How to send money from PayPal to Cash App is not a big task. But if you want a smooth PayPal to Cash App transaction, then you need to have a common bank account that is linked with both your PayPal and Cash App account.
STEP 2 – Method to transfer money from PayPal to Bank on Mobile
- Launch the PayPal app on your Android device or iPhone.
- Under the PayPal Balance tab, you will see ‘Transfer to your bank.’ Click on it to move further.
- Choose the bank account to which you are transferring the money and click ‘Next.’
- Enter the amount and hit ‘Continue.’
- Tap ‘Transfer.’ The transaction will be successfully done if the request is initiated after 7 PM ET.
Read Also >> How To Get A Refund On Cash App in Seconds
NOTE: Before you hit the ‘Transfer’ button, you must cross-check the information you have provided to complete the transaction and to avoid any troubles during the PayPal to Cash App transfer process. Also, there are some banks that may charge a minimal fee for electronic fund transfers. You need to contact the respective bank directly to discuss this matter of deduction fee.
STEP 3 – Process to add money in Cash App from Bank Account.
- Open the Cash App on your device.
- On the home screen, navigate to the Cash App Account Balance tab.
- If your balance is zero, tap the ‘Cash & BTC’ option.
- In the next step, choose ‘Add Cash’ between pop-up options.
- Input the amount you would like to add.
- Tap ‘Add’ to add money to your wallet.
- You can set up a PIN or use TouchID to confirm the action.
Now, if someone asks you the question – ‘Can I send money from PayPal to Cash App?’ – you definitely know the procedure very well. But what about transferring money from Cash App to PayPal? Let’s find out!
How to send money from Cash App to PayPal?
The same process is followed the other way round, i.e., Cash App to PayPal transfer. Once you transfer money from the Cash App to your bank, you are eligible to add funds from your bank account to PayPal. Here’s what you can do:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- In the PayPal Balance section, click the ‘Add money’ option.
- Pick the bank account from which you have to transfer the funds.
- Specify the amount and then, tap ‘Add.’
- Reevaluate the information beforehand.
NOTE: The amount added will reflect in your PayPal balance within 3 to 5 business days.
Read Also >> How to add money to a Cash App Card?
PayPal, Cash App and other such online payment services have a strong consumer base as they make virtual transactions super convenient. But there are issues that people might face while making a payment. From PayPal to Cash App, every app tries to provide an easy-to-understand process for making bill payments, transfers, etc. However, issues like how to send money from PayPal to Cash App, are quite perplexing for users. So, the process given above will serve as an ultimate guide when people have this query in mind, ‘Can I transfer money from PayPal to Cash App?’